Get around SIAF2024 hassle-free with a digital ticket!
- Easy-to-use cashless payment on smartphones (no need to download an app)
- Shortens wait times and makes admission process smoother
- Save money with a Passport (advance) that allows unlimited admission to all paid venues
|Passport||Unlimited admission to all SIAF2024 paid venues for the duration of the festival period. You may be asked for ID upon presentation of the ticket.|
|Individual Ticket||Admission to any one of the paid venues once. Re-entry to the same venue is also permitted on the same day of admission.|
- Upgrades: An Individual Ticket may be upgraded to a Passport at any time during the festival period by paying the difference (consult ticket prices table below) at the ticket counters in the Sapporo Cultural Arts Community Center (SCARTS), Future Theater (Higashi 1-chome Theater), Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art, and Sapporo Art Museum.
Ticket prices & sales periods
|Passport (advance)||Passport (during festival period)||Individual Ticket|
|Sales period||Oct 6, 2023 – Jan 19, 2024||Jan 20 – Feb 25, 2024||Oct 6, 2023 – March 3, 2024|
- Admission is free for visitors that are 15 years old or below.
- Admission is free for those presenting a disability certificate plus one accompanying person. Please present your certificate at venue ticket counters.
- Visitors who have purchased Sapporo/Hokkaido resident tickets or Student tickets will be asked to present ID at the venue which proves their residency/student status.
Future Theater (Higashi 1-chome Theater), Sapporo Art Museum, Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art
The following four venues are all free to enter: the Sapporo Cultural Arts Community Center (SCARTS), Moerenuma Park, Sapporo Snow Festival Odori 2-chome Site, and Underground Park.
- Via multicopy machines in 7-Eleven stores nationwide from Oct 6, 2023 (Ticket Pia, P-code: 994-453)
- *The machine will issue a paper voucher. Please exchange this voucher for a ticket at the venue ticket counters.*Sapporo Art Museum tickets will be available for purchase from Dec 16, 2023 – Jan 19, 2024
(During festival period)
- Via information counters at each of the following venues: the Sapporo Cultural Arts Community Center (SCARTS), Future Theater (Higashi 1-chome Theater), Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art, and Sapporo Art Museum.
- Via multicopy machines in 7-Eleven stores nationwide until 4:30pm on March 3, 2024 (Ticket Pia, P-code: 994-453)
- *The machine will issue a paper voucher. Please exchange this voucher for a ticket at the venue ticket counters.
Please click here to check closing days for each venue.
- Each ticket is valid for one person only.
- Prices displayed above are VAT inclusive.
- No changes or cancellations will be accepted after purchase of tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-reissuable.
- SIAF does not take responsibility for any lost or stolen tickets.
- During the exhibition, you may be asked to wait to enter if a venue is crowded.
- Resale of tickets is prohibited. Tickets purchased through resale will not be accepted.